Friday, February 21, 2014

Who is YOUR Hard Ink Man? Take the Quiz...

So, I've got something super fun for you! If you're wondering which of the awesomely HOT Hard Ink men are right for you, I've got just the way for you to find out! Take this super fun quiz, find your man (your, ahem, hard man, as it were), and then come back and grab your graphic and tell everyone that man is YOURS!

If the graphic is too hard to read on your screen, click here to see it on its own page!
  
  
 

So, who did you get???

Thanks for reading!
Laura

10 comments:

Vickie said...

LOL I got Nick!

Carolyn Johnson said...

Nick
I knew before the test he was my man

Amy said...

Nick! I loved Nick so I was surprised I got him because am really liking Easy... :)

Toni Whitmire said...

I got Shane.

Victoria said...

I got Jeremy.

Jackie said...

My hard ink man is Shane. Unfortunately I've never had the pleasure of knowing him :(

Sophia Rose said...

Shane's my guy!

Fun quiz! I loved reading all the choices.

Laura Kaye said...

Woot! Thanks for sharing all your Hard Ink men!!! :) Feel free to grab any of the graphics!

Marie said...

Jeremy is my man!:)))

Angie said...

Beckett:):)